symptom relapses

Sat May 15 06:10:49 1999

Hi out there, Its great to be reading all your messages. I now know that the symptoms of pulling and burning etc are real !! Doctors don't seem to have adhesions in their textbooks as being able to cause anything other than obstruction. So how do you try and explain the discomfort of doing things like going over bumps in the road when you are sitting in a car etc. I got sent to psychiatrists etc also, well thats like squeezing the toothpaste tube with the lid still on isn't it. And then there will be a few days or even weeks when you feel like you can wear something with a waist band again and be able to sit down and jump up again without bracing yourself and you think Yes its over I'm better ...and then it comes back. So then you even think about approaching the medical proffession maybe one more time....Are there any surgeons out there who have ever had surgery followed by adhesion problems?? I read Dr Wisemans article through tears. Is it OK if I print all your Emails and send them to my Doctors so they'll believe me? Thank you all so much, Sue

--
Sue

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: