adhesions and pain not getting better

Tue May 25 17:12:49 1999

I am hoping for too much I guess, but I am tking so many drugs now, and the only pain that I can truely say ithelps is the pain along the scar itself. whne I would sit for a period of time, and try to getup the incision pai felt like it was pulling and going rip wide open, that seems to nt aggravate me now. I guess I thought oxycontin would help, she said it was a long acting narcotic, but i a not gettig FULL relief yet, she gave me 10 mgs and I can only take it every 12 hours.

Yeah, chris, I plan o telling pcp dr the 8th someone has GOT to run some sort of test to explain or not why I feel so bad, even blood work, like I said in another post!

I tihing he will, but the gyn mentioned a estogen check, but when me and my husband went to see him, he did not say no more.

Michele, I was wondering if an ovariaan remnant could have been seen by the naked eye when he did my second laparotmy 5 moths later?

I have not had an estogen in 2 months trying to figure this out, b/c one dr said if the hot flashes and night sweats did not come ack, that could be a sign of it! I neverreally got the hot flashe, but I would wake up with my entire body and gown wet during the night, they are gone, I am going to have to get back on it tho, he gave me estratest, due to the loss of libido, I want n part of sex, Like told my counselor, i could live with out it FOREVER!

I am getting ready to go to bingo, I foret it all there!

Talk to you all later tomorrow! Toni Want so bad to go from :( to :) try to smile! LOVE AND HUGS!! they will figure us out soon I hope!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: