will it every end?

Wed May 26 19:28:37 1999

I have not posted in a while, but I have so much anger that I do not know what to do anymore. I have suffer from adhesions for almost 3 years, it has been a long struggle and it seems not to end soon. Yesterday I got my medical records and found out that the doctor said that I should not have anymore surgery for a long time, and that he feels that most of the pain is becuse I am depressed, well I have been telling the doctors that depression is not what I am, I have anger because no one can tell me why I am hurting(it is not all in my head, I do not think I could make myself hurt this much),if all that was not enough to deal with I was reading another note from a different doctor that said that my ovary is stuck to my cuff and that is what happened to make me lose my right ovary, and when I asked the doctor about this he said that is what he thinks thatis what is going on, well to say the least that news stressed me out becuase I am only 26 and really do not want to lose my ovary, so now I am seeing another doctor to see if it is my ovary, and hopefully gets some answers since the military doctors can not find out what is the problem, but some how adhesions are the problem again. Sorry for it being so long but wanted to vent alittle since it is driving me nuts.Thanks for listening.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: