Re: A Question

Sun May 30 06:54:19 1999

Hi Peggy, I've had similar sensations it sounds like with almost as if something is tearing away. I've been trying to get more active and physically fit again and stop walking round like an old lady (I'm 38) so have been going to Ihengar yoga classes which have really been helping - mentally and physically. I also thought that stretching and moving might help decrease the tightening and burning sensations I get. It definitely seems to help with the bloating - Thats if you can get past the feeling of being a basketball with a belly wrapped round it on legs and get along to the classes anyway!! As I said its really been helping although sometimes during a pose I'll get a feeling like something's come unglued somewhere and then my symptoms will flare up again for a while. Initially when this happened I would stop again and rest fo some weeks until things settled down. but I have recently been trying to keep on with a gentler programme and this seems to get me through better and I feel like I am making progress. I just try and think of it as part of the way my body is for now and make the best of it, but it still gets you down doesn't it. I feel for all of you who have it worse than me, best wishes in getting relief, Sue .

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: