>it's more adhesion related because after I have surgery for lysis of
>adhesions, my back doesn't bother me. After my hysterectomy and lysis
>of adhesions in Nov., I did not have back pain for about 2 months. Now
>it is constant with a lot of pressure sometimes sending pain down my
>right leg. I also had an appendectomy and my ovary and tube out on the
>right side, so I am thinking the adhesions are the culprit. I have an
>appt. with my surgeon June 11. I am not ready for surgery again, I
>tend to wait until I can hardly walk before I give in. How is your
>pain? I wish you good luck, I hope you find out the source of your pain.
>Sherry

Hi girls. i have been keeping realy busy lately, trying to forget all this sh--! yesterday I felt bad all day and even todayI feel not real good, I guess you get tired of telling and complaining all the time, but this was new yesterday, they said it was acid relux, but as bad as hurt and the way I felt I thought for sue I was headed for a bowel obstruction, but I guess I was wrong, I feel alittle better todaybut my bowels, are getting very stubborn I have increased the senekot and the colace, and even prune juice and the bowels moved VERY little today again. I still wish my gy would do an ultrasound, the pain in y right side is so hard, as far as ORS, he swears he would have seen it durig the second laparotomy, so I finally started the new estratest today, my relations ith my husband are still nill, I have to try something. as faras the pain, it is somewhat better taking 3 oxycontin , that is what the pain enter did this week, increased that!

I have alot of pain in my legs which the drs say is not from adhesions, so I do not uderstand that!

I will be busy all weekend so I will check in to see hw you all are, when I can. I am like you sherri, I want the surgery IF they will know it will work, but I will wait til I cannot go on anymore, somedays I feel that way now, I just know my gyn is loking for the new barriers, he has mentioned it a few times, but he is hopig it can be done through the scope, they have alot of trouble getting the scope through the adhesions since mine are so thick.

Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: