Chris

Wed Jun 9 07:30:35 1999

Hi Chris, Thanks for asking how I am doing.THe last day that I ran a low grade fever was the 27th of may.I saw the Dr. on June 1st And he seems to think that I am doing a little better .As far as the trigger point of pain ,yes that was better at least when he pressed on the main sight of pain I didn't fly off the table.But I am having a lot of pain again on the left side and some on the right side and lower middle.But I was afraid to tell him this for fear that he will tell me that there is nothing more he can do for me.I should't feel this way because he has been helping me out with this.I just find it a little diffecult to put all my trust in him.Due to a previous experience with another Dr. I am back to taking the lortab 2 7.5/500 every 4 hours . This helps me for the most part,I have had trouble sleeping the past couple nights due to the pain.And on top of this I suffer from migraines which I have had plenty of the past couple weeks.Its relly weird ,I ran a low grade fever rfor just about 1 month after surgery and reading back at the side effects and info on interceed it takes 28days for the interceed to absorb into the body and that is exactly how many days I had a fever.I will mention this to my Dr. when I see him.I'm not sure I would want to have interceed used agian if it is going to make me feel like it did.also I don't think the interceed worked at all.I was pain free or at least less pain for only about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks after having the surgery now I fell like I am right back to the beginning again.Sorry this is so long but no one around me understands what I am going through and I know that you do and everyone else on this forum does.Thanks for listening and caring."friends who stick together" Peggy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: