Re: Participation in this Forum

Fri Jun 11 20:51:30 1999

Nothing said was about you. An intellectual basis for discussion was mentioned in my post. Maybe you think it was personal to you. The words LEARN and EMPOWER were used. I wrote the post as an additional aggreement to yours. That is a compliment and I hope you have something positive to say back.

I wish you a good weekend. Why are re-explaining yourself? You are fine just as you are. Are you okay Christine? HUGS!!!

--
Michele

At Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Christine M. Smith wrote: > >I'm a little confused here. It is my understanding that an open forum >implies *discussion*. According to the welcome message I received, the >Adhesion Forum has been created for women, physicians, and medical >providers to discuss topics related to women's physical and emotional >health and well-being. Includes but not limited to the exchange of >ideas, personal experiences, referrals, product recommendations, >procedures, support groups. > >A participant is welcome to participate as long as it is within the >guidelines (no personal criticism etc.) I don't remember reading any >personal criticism. Apparently on this forum permission is not required >to e-mail a person privately. For some people, support is found more on >an intellectual level, by obtaining info and back and forth discussion >of that info. If this is not what you want, then don't participate in >it. (the back and forth discussion that is)If you are looking for >emotional support in a more traditional way, post your message and I'm >sure someone will answer it. There should be a place for everyone. This >is my mpression of an open forum. I'm not sure what a control group >forum is. > >Chris S.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: