Feeling a little better

Tue Jun 15 15:25:10 1999

Hi ladies,THe pain is a little better today.I think that stress plays a part in the intensity of pain sometimes.My Dr. called me back yesterday afternoon and wondered what was going on.I told him that I was having Quite a bit of pain on the left side and he responded by saying that when I saw him 2 weeks ago that he thought I was doing better.I told him that I wasn't better 2 weeks ago but I was afraid to tell him for fear that he would tell me that there is nothing more he can do for me.He told me to wait and if the pain wasn't any better in 10 days he wants to see me.I wanted to tell him then lets just make the appointment now because I know it will not be any better in 10 days.We all know that adhesions don't just go away.I have decided to do a pain calender and right a journel on the pain and when I see him I will give it to him to read.I find it easier to put things in writing rather than speaking.And this way I won't forget to tell him anything.I don't know about anyone else but when it comes to telling my Dr. what is going on,My mind draws a blank and the minute I walk out of his office I remember all the things I wanted to discuss with him.THanks for the support we are "friends that stick together"Peggy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: