Re: Therapy Message Ginny First part...

Wed Jun 23 20:09:02 1999

Beverly,

Thank you for taking the time with such a complete response to my questions. To be honest, I am in a very depressed state at this time as I can't seem to get any answers from my doctors and am in "referal" limbo. Gyn won't do anything until GI does more test (they could not schedule these until the end of July) GI won't acknowledge that adhesions can be a part of my pain because of intestinal bleeding and PCP is in the middle with a wait and see attitude. I am confused since I have such a history of adhesions as to why everyone seems so reluctant to discuss them ie. the possibly stupid questions about alternative therapy's to help deal with the pain (none of my doctor's have even suggested a pain management program at this point) While I wait for yet another test I feel the need to be proactive in learning "everything" I can that others have been through (success and failures) and part of my education process is this forum. At this point, I am not in control of managing my pain as I do not have the help yet from the medical profession. Thank you again for your response. Ginny

--
Ginny King

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: