Re: I am thiking of everyone, and especially kristy!

Thu Jun 24 22:04:01 1999

Hi Toni,

Sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope that everything will be okay for you soon, and feel free to drop me a line if you need to talk about it. As for how I'm doing, I'm doing a lot better thanks. I had a second laparoscopy because I felt like something was wrong inside because of all the pain that I kept having. As it turned out I had a recurrence of endo, and an adhesion on my colon.

My doctor also did a hysteroscopy and D & C while she was looking around. The reason for the hysteroscopy was to make sure that I didn't have anymore polyps that might have gone in to my uterus, that came out clear. The reason that she did the D & C was because of the fact that I had so many problems with bleeding which was the result of the bcp that I was on for a while.

I had the surgery on Tues, and I'm doing a whole lot better today. Thanks for thinking of me. I've missed you a lot. Hang in there, and know that we are all thinking of you during this difficult time. I hope that all goes well with the Pain Clinic next week, and that you will be able to go to the bathroom without problems soon. Talk to you later.

Kristy :)

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Falls/4659/kristyspage.html

At Thu, 24 Jun 1999, toni welsh wrote: >
>I have been thinking of you all, I am sorry I do care, but we buried
>grandma on tuesday, and I am not even up to talking.
>
>I hope you are feeling better kristy, and I will be back to talk soon. I
>have still hada lot of bowel problems, but I am hanging in there with
>pain clinic, I go back next week.
>
>I will have to catch up o all your posts, but I want you to all know I
>am thinking about you, but grandma was as bad as my mom. I miss her SO
>bad, I have to let go!
>
>Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: