Anesthesia pain clinic

Sat Jun 26 02:00:39 1999

Hello everyone, I decided to go back to the doctor because the pain was increasing and i could not do nothing, and having 2 kids under the age of 4 hurts the body. I was really not looking forward to going, I was already to hear you are depressed and need medication, instead i got a little help, the doctor said he was sure adhesions were on my left side, but did not want to do anything...he asked what I expected and I told him I wanted help with the pain since no one wanted to treat the problem and he said he would send me to the anesthesia pain clinic.I have tried the pain clinic, bio feed back and anti depreesions with no relieve. I feel bad about going here because I promised myself I would never go there, that I did not want to be on medication, but the pain is getting worse and I honestly thought it could not get worse,anything i do causes me alot of pain.I was wondering if anyone has been to anesthesia pain clinic and could tell me what it is like, at this point all i want to do is get out of pain if only for one day I would be happy..thanks for listening......

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: