Forum fixed?

Thu Jul 8 04:49:11 1999

Last night I tried to post and failed. Is the forum completely fixed? We'll see with this message.

Donna and I have returned from vacation, Donna has been feeling better. A couple of quick comments: on flax - all flax is not equal. Donna's homeopathic Dr sent her home with "Fortified Flax" by mega-life, Inc. We, of course, forgot to take it with us to the Cape, so wwe bought "NutriFlax" from a local health food store. Not the same, ladies. FF has something called "Omega-3" (?) and dietary fiber equaling 8.1g, soluble fiber equaling 6.5g. The NF only had 3g dietary fiber and 1g soluble fiber. Donna has much better results with Fortified Fiber - her cramping is less intense, and she has less stomach rumbling.

Also, regarding pain in the joints - we have learned that some pain is caused by food allergies (not always old age and arthritis, as I had thought). Donna is on a very strict diet after a intense blood test, and after 10 days, will begin to re-introduce certain foods into her diet. It's too early to tell if it's working, but if it does, I'm going to the Dr to get my blood tested. However, our first priority is Donna's condition, as my creeking bones are nothing compared to her pain. The test, BTW, costs $300 and probably won't be covered by insurance. (Thanks, managed care!)

Glad to be back, hope you have a better day today than yesterday. (Will this make it to the board?)

--
Pete and Donna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: