Questions on colonoscopy

Thu Jul 22 20:20:45 1999

For the colonoscopy I have to purchase 3 Dulcolax tablets and 2 bottles of{1.5 ounce} Fleet Phospho-soda Buffered saline laxative.One day before the procedure I can only have clear liquids. At 3:oo p.m. I take the 3 dulcolax tablets and then a 5:00 p.m it says to mix 1.5 ounces of the phospho-soda to one half glass of water or one glass of clear liquid and drink it. Within one hour of taking this drink 3 glasses of clear liquid.And then at 9:00 p.m mix 1.5 ounces of the fleet phospho-soda to one half glass of clear liquid and drink it and then drink at least 3 eight ounce glasses of clear liquid before bed.THey give me a list of clear liquids which include,Tea,coffee, kool-aid and carbonated beverages,They also include cranberry,apple and grape juice along with lemoneade,limeade or orange drink,They say any juice that you can see through and that does not have pulp or no red kool-aid or red jello.Any suggestions on what is the best to take with this would be great.Would anybody suggest drinking ginger ale with this? Or would it end up being too gassey[Sp}?THanks for everyones support.I am not looking forward to having this done at all.But then again my only hope is that they will find something that can be cured. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" Peggy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: