Hello

Sat Jul 31 10:59:18 1999

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well.I had my appointment with the pain management Dr. yesterday and it went pretty well.As you all know I had quite a time with the meds.When he first started me on them.I was taking 1 methadone 4 times a day along with 1 klonopin 3 times a day which really made me so spaced out that I was not capable of functioning at all.So he cut me down to 1 methadone 2 times a day but kept the klonopin the same.At that point the methadone was not helping me with the pain so I called him back and he adjusted the methadone so that I was taking 1/2 a methadone 3 times a day and then 1 full pill before going to bed and cut the klonopin down to taking it once a day. This still did not help me with taking the pain away so he wanted me to come into the office to try to get the meds situated around where they would help me.I am now taking 1 methadone at 5:00 a:m ,1/2 a methadone at 10:30, 1:30 and 4:3o and then another full methadone at 8:00 p:m.Along with still taking 1 klonopin once a day incresing it to twice a day within 1 week or so.The Dr. told me that he would like me to give this medication the best shot I can because he feels that this is the best medication for me to be on with what I have been through for the past year and a half.So I am hoping that this will work for me.I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and will post again soon. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" PEGGY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: