Re: I'm back from training.....

Mon Aug 2 08:00:12 1999

At Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Denise wrote: >
>Its good to be back home from my training!! It went well, and I learned
>alot about mental illness. Peggy, I am so sorry to hear what you have
>been going through!!!!! I hope today is a good day for you. We have a
>beautiful blue sky here today, and really nice weather.
>My 13 yr old neice is coming to stay with us for about 9 days. I am
>really excited about this. It will be her first time on her own. I
>need to start getting her room ready and begin to get my house in order.
>It's good to be back, and I will check in as often as I can.
>Good to be back!
>Denise in Seattle

Welcome back Denise, THanks for thinking of me.I am doing better.I saw the pain management Dr. on Friday and he told me that he feels that the meds he put me on are the best ones to try, to give the best possible chance of giving me relief, due to the fact that I have been through so much the past year and a half and have been suffering with this for as long.I think that All the meds at the full doses giving to me full force was just too much for me.I was taking 1 methadone 4 x a day along with klonopin 1 @ 3x a day and was actually nothing more than a vegetable.So then he cut the methadone down to me taking 1/2 @ 3x a day keeping the klonopin the same.THis was not enough methadone to help the level of me pain.He then had me taking 1/2 a methadone 3x a day along with 1 full methadone in the evening and cut the klonopin to only taking 1-once a day.Again this was not enough methadone for my pain level.THe Dr. said that he wanted to see me in the office to try and get the meds situated to where they would benefit me.He now has me taking 1 full methadone at 5: a:m and then 1/2 a mthadone taken at 10:30 ,1:30 and 4:30 .Then another full methadone at 8:00 p:m.I am still only taking the 1 klonopin.I can say that the pain has been better.I am having some break through pain with taking th 1/2 doses of mthadone but I will see what happens as the meds build up in my system. I hope you have a wonderful time with your neice.Does she live far away from where you live? How often do you get to see her throughout the year? I have a sister-in law that lives in Georgia.{ I live in Upstate N.Y.} and we only get to see her family once a year.as a matter of fact she was just here.She arrived the 2nd week of june and went back home the 2nd week of July so we had a lot of time to spend with them.Her daughters are 11 and 13 and it is unbelievable how grown up they have become in the past year.It was really sad to have them go back home,But luckily via the internet we do keep in contact all the time. Well hopefully this reply goes through,Obviously they were having technical difficulties.I replied to your post Sat. evening but it did not go through.I wrote to adhesions@obgyn.net and asked if they were having problems but I never recieved a reponse from them.Enjoy your time with your neice and I will post again real soon. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGRTHER" PEGGY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: