I'm new here and looking for support

Sat Aug 7 01:58:07 1999

Hello everyone. I'm 26 years old and have had a total hysterectomy and ooperectomy because of adhesions. I had my last surgery just a few months ago on April 27, 1999. But I've allready reached the point to where I can't go on any longer with this pain! Durring the April surgery, I had two groups of adhesions removed from my bowel that were causing a partial blockage. The surgeon used Interceed hoping to ward off any new one. Yet within a month, my pain came back. I've been trying my best to ignore it for the simple fact that I'm scared to death of having another surgery. But today, I can't cope any longer! The pain has suddenly intensified to the point that I spent most of today curled up in a ball crying. I can't even eat anymore for fear that the pain and pressure will get worse. I realize that this is long so I'll try to end this quickly. But I'm going back to the dr.s on Monday and am really looking for someone to talk too. To be quite honest, I'm scared to death that this will never end. I know that each surgery I have may cause more adhesions, but I also know that i can't survive with my bowel being blocked. This darn condition has allready solen all of my femal organs from me. I'm terrified of what it will take next.

If you wouldn't mind helping me by being my friend, please email me. I'd love to support you in return

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: