Re: Adhesions/Pain/Inflammation - MSM-Helen

Thu Aug 19 16:51:32 1999

At Thu, 19 Aug 1999, Christine M. Smith wrote: >
>Hi Helen:
>Are you the "Helen from Chicago" that used to post when the forum started? >My doctors have told me that certain conditions can cause adhesions that >you might not be aware of. A flare up of appendicitis that calmed itself down, that type of thing. My surgeon mentioned adenitis-sometimes little children get bouts of this and it resembles
>appendicitis. All these things can cause internal inflammation which can cause adhesions.
>
>Chris S.

Hello Chris,

Yes, I am the one in the same "Helen from Chicago" that used to post when the forum started.

Thank you for the suggestion of the appendicitis...but my appendix is in great shape...so unfortunately, I still dont have an answer as to WHERE these adhesions came from...no endometriosis either....and sadly, I am getting more of them. I called my GI, last week and told him I have a new adhesion...he said it was because of surgery. But doc, my surgery was over 1 year ago! So explain that! He said "Yes, its possible"...That doesnt ring right with me. Basically, he told me take my Levsin, see you in 6 months. Um..thanks! That was "helpful!".

So..I dunno...frustration on top of frustration as to the cause.

Talk to you all soon.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: