MSM

Mon Aug 23 10:04:28 1999

Hello all,

I posted last week about MSM, <Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane>....and asked if anyone had tried it and no one really replied. So I am guessing that no one has really tried it for adhesions. I had read about MSM in various health magazines and people are using it for all sorts of problems, arthritis, etc.

I figured what do I have to lose! So I got some from a local healthfood store. I spoke to someone at the healthfood store to see what she would say. Basically, she said people are using it for inflammatory conditions, that involve pain and people are having success with it. I was skeptical. She told me to take it for and wait for a few weeks, dont get discouraged right away, that you need to allow it to build up in your body. <I am taking 4,000mg of MSM daily.>

And well, about two weeks later, I am pretty excited to tell you all that I do feel an improvement. My pain has minimized and I am much more comfortable. I dont know whether or not you all might find the same result. But I just thought I should share this with you all. I am pretty nervous to tell you all that I feel better, because I am hopeful that if some of you try it, that you might have the same result.

I think some of you have adhesions to a much worse degree than me. (I have 3 adhesions: one at my waist, and one on the ascending colon and one on the descending colon> But I have to admit I do feel better and I figure that maybe some of you might want to invest $15.00 in a bottle of MSM and see what happens.

I am hopeful that I will continue this improvement, or that this is not some kind of fluke that I feel better. If I take a turn for the worse, I will let you all know. But I just wanted to share with you all what I have found so far.

Helen from Chicago

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: