Bad day...Need Friends!!

Mon Aug 23 16:29:46 1999

Hey Guys,

I really had a bad day today. The pain has been horrible and the numbness in my fingers and feet are making me stumble around and drop things. I think today I feel official depression. (I do take an anti-depressant for pain, I wish it helped more when I feel down) You know how when an a normally nice animal is in pain it can lash out at you? Well, that was me today. I lashed out at my business partner and my family for no real reason. I just feel so angry sometimes when I think I am doing everything that the doctors tell me to do and I still feel so lousy. Most of the time I can keep my composure (my co-workers and husband might disagree with that), but today was one of those days I feel so overwhelmed by it all. Then to add insult to injury, I get to feel guilty for not being in control. Pain can make you feel so isolated from the world. I wish one of you guys lived nearby so when the loneliness takes over you can just pick up the phone and call for help. Not that my friends and family aren't supportive, but they just can't understand...not the pain or the emotional wreckage it can cause. In the mean time, I thank God that this forum is here. Thanks for listening....Ginny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: