Toni

Thu Aug 26 10:29:29 1999

My pain management Dr. wants me to walk 1 mile,2 times a day.And swim 5-6 laps 4-5 times a week.Without the pain medication I would not be able to do anything.Right now my husband and I get up in the morning and walk 1 1/2 miles, we time ourselves and we are doing the 1 1/2 mile in 24 minutes.I think this is wonderful.I also do childcare and most days I get the children out for a walk and we usually do 1 mile.Then in the evening my husband and I take at least a 1 1/2 mile walk again. Depending on the weather I try to swim at least 4 times a week.We have a 24 ft. round pool and 1 lap is equal to swimming back and forth 3 times. I am swimming back and forth 30 times which is equal to 10 laps.I told the Dr. that I am doing 7-8 laps so that he didn't want to increase it.He thought that doing 8 laps was really good.THe only problem with the meds that I am taking is that I am really tired all the time.I do not like feeling this way all the time,but I guess it is better than having the pain all the time.I hope you are feeling better today.you are in my thoughts. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" PEGGY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: