Prescription Drugs: The information at this website is easy-to-read and easy-to-understand !!

Sun Sep 12 11:27:59 1999

After surfing the web and comparing this prescription drug website with other prescription drug websites, I have found the information at this site to be much easier-to-read and also much easier-to-understand.

The drugs at this site are listed by Brand Name for each drug - but their drug prices list only the Generic Brand.

The following directions will help you search for information about drugs which have been prescribed for you:

1.) Enter: <http://www.planetrx.com/> 2.) Scroll down and click: Prescription Drugs 3.) Drug Prices and Information: Read all of this. * Enter drug name and click: "Search"...or... * Click one of the drug names on the list. * Then click: "Uses" (on the right) 4.) Read: * FDA Approved Uses * Contraindications * Then click: "Instructions" 5.) Read: * Dosage and Administration * Storage * Then click: "Side Effects" 6.) Read: * Common Symptoms * Less Common to Rare Symptoms * Life-Threatening Symptoms * Possible Overdose Symptoms * What to do in Case of Overdose * Then click: "Warnings" 7.) Read: * Precautions * Adults Over 60 * Drug Dependency * Pregnancy Risk Category: Click: A, B, C, D, or X * Pregnancy Warnings * Nursing Mothers * Prolonged Use * Discontinuing Therapy * Sun Exposure

Whether you *need* to follow the above instructions or you are able to follow the instructions *on your own*, I feel sure that you will agree with me that this is the pharmacy site for people of all intelligence levels.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: