Re: teresa...new gel?

Tue Sep 21 14:57:22 1999

Toni, I am glad to hear you are feeling better. My pain comes and goes. It generally stays for longer than goes away. I too don't want to take the pain meds they give me, but you gotta do what you gotta do. My husband is threatening to take me to the doctor to get something for my nerves, 'cause I'm driving everybody nuts. Needless to say what I'm doing to myself. I haven't been sent to pain management as yet. Before surgery in August my gyn told me if pain didn't get better that's where I'd be going. OK, send me, 'cause this pain don't seem to do anything but get worse and drive us all insane. I have only had one surgery for adhesions, not counting the one where my ovary was "STUCK" to my pelvic bone and the one where my tubes were filled with fluid from scar tissue.(Different gyn doing those 2 surgeries, he NEVER acknowledged adhesions could even be a problem) I don't really want another surgery, but if it can make the pain go away then, so be it! I pray we ALL get better soon and thank GOD for this forum. I know I don't where I'd be without it. You all have taught me so much and I learn more everyday. GOD BLESS. Teresa

>From: twelsh1@webtv.net (toni welsh)
>Reply-To: adhesions@obgyn.net
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@talk.obgyn.net>
>Subject: teresa...new gel?
>Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:20:44 -0500
>
>I am hoping that will happen soon, yhen maybe my drs will have a better
>guarantee when we decide o the surgery! I hope they do not hold ff long,
>after taking my oxycontin after 28 hours, I am feeling better,I cannot
>get off these drugs, they are helping some, and I guess I had to see
>where my pain scale was now after 6 months of pain management, and this
>morning it was 9 or 10! beter now! Keep us informed, and maybe we will
>all feel better, my counselor helpedme todya, thank eavens for her!
>
>Toni
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: