Teresa

Wed Sep 22 07:21:37 1999

Hi Teresa ,When I first went to the pain management Dr. and told him all the pain medications that were tried on me and failed ,Percocet,Ultram,Hydrocodone etc.. Although the hydrocodone did help for awhile,he told me that all these medications are very weak pain medications.Right now I am taking Methadone which is a very potent pain medication and it is helping,But I think my system has gotten use to the dosages that I am taking because I am starting to have some pain again.I did mention this to him when I saw him last Tuesday and he told me instead of increasing the doses I should try to excercize{sp} more? Doesn't make sense to me but he seems to contradict himself quite a bit.I hope they find something thgat works for you soon.We shouldn't have to suffer the way we do.At least we are not alone there are sooo many of us out there it is unbeleivable.When I first found this forum I was totally shocked to find out how many peaople have adhesions that cause them a problem.Any way I am switching pain management Drs. I hope this one is not as self centered as the one I am seeing now.I want a Dr. that when I am in the office he is focusing on only me,not 2 or 3 other patients at the same time. which is what the pain management Dr. that I see at this time does.Runs between 2-3 rooms talking to patients and he tells me that this is the way that pain management is.I tend to not believe him.It is not fair to me or any of the other patients that are there at that time.Well I hope that you are feeling a little better today."FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" PEGGY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: