back from the doctor today

Wed Oct 6 20:22:12 1999

HI folks, I just got back from the gyn today. Traveled 100 miles at the request of the GI doc. The GI told me the adhesions were back and need to be removed. He felt since the gyn removed the adhesions before and knew what was what in there he should do it again. The gyn agreed with him over the phone. But his nurse told me otherwise. I seen his associate today. He told me, "I healed well from the surgery from 7 weeks ago and there was nothing more they could do. It was ALL bowel related and the GI should handle it all now they were gyn and it wasn't their territory." Imagine that! SO, now that I have been "PING PONGED back forth between doctors and still NOTHING is really being done. WHAT DO I DO?????? The gyn wants me to go a liquid diet and start taking the librax again. The GI didn't want me to take because it constipates too. I am taking percocet. In the last 3 weeks I have taken OVER 120 laxatives/stool softeners (per GI's orders). Still can't hardly go with crying. By the time we got to the doctors office I was in tears and could hardly walk. As I type this I am doubled up. I would be if I was in the bed. I might as well be productive. I am not one who sits still. I am going NUTS! The GI doctor seems as though he wants to make me better (that's why he sent me back to the gyn), Who knows??? I have an appointment with him in the morning. Thanks for listening to me again... you all are so supportive and you just don't realize how must I look forward to reading the posts. It give some light that something can be done. By the way no mention of "the new gel to be approved this month". Thanks again... I ramble tooooo much. Teresa Hunt

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: