Re: In my opinion..........

Tue Oct 19 19:49:21 1999

Denise: AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!! I still look to this place as a refuge from the world. I look forward to checking my mail to see what is going on and possibly learn something. I have learned and continue to learn more everyday. The "brick wall" you refer to is driving me insane! I just received a fax of 25 pages of chart notes most of which where cover pages and insurance requests. (A LARGE WASTE). Nothing really I needed to take to pain mgmt in the morning. So I go unprepared, as it is too late to get anything else before time to go. As I have stated on previous forums: I have been "ping-ponged" between the gyn who done the lysis on me in Aug this year and the GI I have been seeing. When I spoke with the gyn"s nurse (very rarely do EVER speak with the doctor) they would give me the runaround and put it off on the GI. The GI would call the doctor and be told something else. Now I have it on BLACK AND WHITE that the GI is telling me the truth and the GYN and his nurse are telling (at least my chart) different from what they say. I was comfortable with the gyn I was seeing until, I seen what they actually had to say about me. After I get home from pain mgmt., the first thing (if I'm able) is to find another gyn or at least a surgeon who can/will take care of this problem once and for all!!! I will wait for the intergel, but he certainly isn't he ONLY doctor who will be using it after it's release. BOY did that feel good. Thanks for the VENT. I didn't mean to run on, but my blood pressure is high enough from the pain. I sure don't need a doctor to make it higher!!!! You all have been an insipration to me to keep going on. Keep up the good work and keep what need and let the rest go. Thanks again...Teresa

>From: kittytown@seanet.com (Denise Olson)
>Reply-To: adhesions@obgyn.net
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@talk.obgyn.net>
>Subject: In my opinion..........
>Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:10:31 -0500
>
>When I first came to this forum (at it's inception) there was all kinds
>of support for each other - without debate.
>My understanding was that this was a supportive enviroment, as well as a
>wounderful place to talk about the resources that are available to us. A
>place to lift each other up, not tear each other down. I have waited
>awhile to write this because of not wanting to get in the middle of what
>I prieceve to be happening.
>When I come hear my hope is to be able to share my experience,strengh
>and hope, as well as recieve yours without any condemnation cleverly
>disguised as "helpful information." I know that, having to deal with the
>medical professionals, can be draining. This place has been a refuge,
>almost a place for renewal to get up again and begin a new day with
>hope.
>As a member of this forum, I want to be a supportive person, I want to