Intergel

Mon Nov 1 13:33:00 1999

After the last message I received from Mr. Wiseman, went back and checked the lifecore site and found this under "current" press releases so it might have been there before and I didn't notice it as I had checked under "recent" press releases. I'm still curious as to why the note that Peggy got from the FDA, however, said that they had no knowledge of Intergel or anything from Lifecore. Sounds like someone at the FDA doesn't know what's going on. (gives one a lot of confidence doesn't it?)

Sue Ann

CHASKA, MN. October 22, 1999 -- LIFECORE BIOMEDICAL, INC. (Nasdaq:LCBM) announced today that it has been informed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration that the November 16, 1999 General and Plastic Surgery Devices Advisory Panel meeting has been postponed. Therefore, the PMA review of Lifecore’s ferric hyaluronate product, INTERGELTM Adhesion Prevention Solution, which had been scheduled for that meeting, is delayed. The FDA indicated that it is attempting to reschedule the meeting for January 2000, and would inform the Company when a revised date has been established.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: