sleep poor last night

Thu Nov 4 05:48:38 1999

I almost got out ofbed last night to post awhile. Te first niht in about 6 months were I could not fall asleep. I did not take the oxycontin for almost two days,and I was not in extreme pain, but the pain was weird, it seemed like everything was pulling out of the bottom of me. The pressure ws awful, then I went to bed after taking trazadone, normally I go riht to sleep, and I literally tossed and trned every few minutes, could not really say it was the pain. The pain was strange, it felt like the arms and legs were either tingling or pulling, and I never feel like that. My husband told me to turn on the tv in our room, and it did not help either.

I finally decided to get up and take a pain pill, to see if that was it, because the abdomen was not pain ful, but it was VERY tight, the only way I can explai it. It was a nightmare,then once I fell asleep, I woke up, pillowon floor, and was laying on my back, after 2 hours I guess, and my neck hurt so bad I could not move it. So I proceeded to movevery slow, I had to get up, I sat an sippd on caffeine free pepsi for a little, and when I got in bed my stomach started cramping from the senekot already. It was only 4:00, or I would have got up. I laid alittle while and dosed back off.

Mystomach crampd for awhile until I fell asleep again, when I got up m bowels finally moved, I do now thik the laxatives are causing some pain, the are starting to hurt my bowel. The pain center wants me to go back on duphalc, that worked awhile too, and then it stopped for awhile, then I started back on senekot, which worked good for a few months before. My bowels now work only if I take a laxative, unless I have a bout with the IBS, and that comes FAST! And then it is over, last night was awful, now I dread tonight again!

I am feeling okay this morning, I cried most of yesterday. After telling the nurse somethings at pain clinic, I still will not hear from them til monday. She said they may have to adjust meds, or maybe even start all over again. I thought the oxycontin would help, but as I had remembered from a year ago, I thought I used to get more cofort for the stabbig pain, from taking 2 tylenol 3, but now I do not remember. I am sorry I have been on here so long. I was trying to add my name to adhesions quilt awhile ago, and it did not work, is it working now? I will try agian. I love this place, when I quit posting ,I was lost.

Hope the typing is better, our other keyboard was terrible. I am not a typisttho, I know it shows sorry, but I cannot stand to hut and pec like my husband does. It would take me all day to write one post!

Love to all, Toni :-)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: