Re: Adhesions Quilt <> Why did I use the symbol: <p>?

Fri Nov 5 17:23:00 1999

I dunno, Helen. I do know that on the page for the quilt, I can't find anything that says that LOTS of e-mail will be coming to you shortly..so perhaps something can be added to that web page that can be added to the page???

I signed the endo quilt and it was a mess. I had over 400 pieces of e-mail download in one day! Given that at the time I worked from home.....it was a long day.

--
Michele

The word wrap is weird now....the joy of HTML. At Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Helen Dynda wrote: > >Why did I use <p> so many times in my message (shown below)? When I >filled in the spaces at the Adhesions Quilt and before I wrote my story, >I read that <p>is a symbol which indicates the beginning of a new >paragraph. So I decided to give it a try here - but it didn't work >here! I have no idea why. > >- - - - - - - - - >At Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Helen Dynda wrote: >> >>If you are receiving unwanted mail from the Adhesions Message Board as a >>result of posting your story at the Adhesions Quilt, the following >>information will show you how this happened: First, you clicked >>*Adhesions Quilt* at the top of this page. Then you filled in the >>following information: Surname (Ms./Mrs./etc.) _____ First Name >>_____ Middle Name/ Initial ______ Last Name ______ >>Title/Organization ______ Email Address: __ Check to be on >>adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list. (Please notice that this box had >>already been checked. To NOT be included on the mailing list, you >>needed to click the check mark so that the box would then be blank. >> >>*Here is how you can "Unsubscribe" to the adhesions@adhesions.org >>mailing list: 1.) Click the words, "Return to archive index" - which >>are shown in blue at the top of this Message Board page. 2.) Scroll >>all the way down to and click the words, "subscribe to the forum" (also >>shown in blue). 3.) Scroll all the way down to the word, >>"Unsubscribe" (shown in blue), which will take you to the place where >>you can unsubscribe. >> >>I know how frustrating it can be to received too much mail. I hope >>these instructions will be helpful! >> >>here are the instructions as to how to Unsubscribe: >> >>-- >>The 15th century proverb which summarizes the purpose of medicine is: >>* To cure sometimes, to relieve often, to comfort always. * >> >-- >The 15th century proverb which summarizes the purpose of medicine is: >* To cure sometimes, to relieve often, to comfort always. * >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: