surgery possible soon

Mon Nov 8 11:49:53 1999

Hello, girls, I have not been on here too much, I saw my gyn on Friday morning early, he wanted to talk to me before he left for out of town. I had calld the office and talked to the girl at the desk, and I told er I was getting to the end of the rope again, but did not want to bother him. She said she would handle it for me.

I have been opening up to the counselr I see at the pain center, and after a year the tell me that is all confidential. I thought they knew things had sharply gotten worse. As of last wed, when I laid down at 7:oo and I went to sleep for the night.

I have to fnish later girls, but the gy said he would schedule with the general surgeon, and work ogether, at first he didn't want to, But I ave too much trust in the OR when it comes down to lysing adhesios. he is out of town a week, and then I will se the general surgeon. I am SOOO scared of anymore surgery, REALLY, but I cannot live like this. The meds seem like the were helping maintain life, but they are not working fully. I hope you all make the right decision, and I hope I do too. If anyone need to talk please email me, I am lost!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: