HYPERGASTRIC NERVEBLOCKS REVISITED

Tue Nov 9 11:03:55 1999

Against advice from some people on this forum I have started the nerveblock process.You go 3 times and the 3rd one is the real thing. First they have to see if that nerve plexes is involved in your pain at all and if this will help your pain.I'm having the 3rd one the real one on Nov. 16th. I had to try something. I'm hoping this is a different type of block than others have had that did not work. The 1st 2 only last 2-3 days and in that time you have to see in what degree it decreased your pelvic pain. The last one took about 60% of my pelvic pain away but my legs ached terrible like withdrawing off drugs. I have a call into doc about that. This block is 4 needles 5 inches long, guided by a xray machine. They go into back to th front where your Hypergastric nerve plexes is and inject steriods and some kind of lidocane. It should last 6-8 months. In that time my body will have time to heal properly by decreasing inflammation. Read "Interceeds" pages and pictures on adhesions. They make it sound like an autoimmune disease. Our bodies do not finish heaing process for some reason. Hopefully this block will help it to finish heaalling process. I suppose what adhesions I have will stll be there? Good question to ask doc. I hate doctors. Just when you think there caring and not just out for your insurances money they are unkind. I was crying in the room to get my last block and all she could say was "I HAVEN'T DONE ANY THING YET" Like I'm a big baby. I don't think they stop to think about all we've been through. I asked for a valim or something before going in lie they did last time and the %^$#@#$ NURSE LAUGHED AT ME and left the room. BIZARRE !!! Anyway I have typed this twice ad lost it I think so if you get it twice you know why. Please responed with warnings or questions. Otherwise here I go. JJ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: