pain in legs

Fri Nov 19 09:38:27 1999

I do not have any back pain really, but the pain in my legs is real bad alot of times. Last nght I had hard stabbng and pullng pain all ay rally and they would shoot all through the lowe area, and then it would shoot through the private area. and they hurt, I could not touch or push on the right side without crying. It isso far dow lately, th pai is high also, but the pain that feels like it cripples me, is about an inch downfrom navel,and very close to pubic area, then it hurts the upper part of my legs. sometimes I thin mydr does not think this is from aheson, but the way the it fels, you canjust tell from the way it feels. it was so bad last nigt I got up and my legs started to give out so I got back in bed.

I know the pain in my upper legs is from adhesions, and the pain is like a pulling pain. cannot get up and down, My pain that bothers me the most is so close to the pubic area, and cannot figure out what is that far down that scar tissue could be forming on beside the bowel, that is what I do not understand. I will talk later. Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: