>Hi Jaynie,
>Yes I sure do, woohooo and thank God! I have always had a strong libido
>so when I was told 6 weeks without sex after my hyst, I didn't think I
>could do it, LOL Then I ended up having a 2nd surgery right before the 6
>week mark, which added another month to it. I was like a crazy person
>when we finally tried sex again. I really over did it the 1st couple
>times, had alot of pain after and took like a week break between
>attempts. Just last week I literally tore a back muscle (one of the big
>ones that holds the body up) while having sex! Sheesh!
>This week everything seems fine in that department :) No
>muscle tears! Though my pelvic area is still sore it could be that psoas
>muscle you were talking about in another thread, and I hope to find out
>more about that today.
>
>Of course days when I am hurting too much, I can't have sex and don't
>even care about it, LOL Luckily my hubby isn't one of those high
>pressure types. In fact I think he enjoyed the vacation alot more than
>I did, haha
>Gina :)
>
>At Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Jaynie Jarvis wrote:
>>Gina, What you get to have sex!!!!!Lucky girl!!!
>>Jaynie
>>

Gina thanks for the laugh, that was fun hearing about your sex life. Mine is very sad. But I did dream about it all night. My husband won't even try because about 6 MONTHS AGO we did and it took me a week in bed to get over it. We're spendig Thanksgiving alone, so maybe I can get something started, it would be worth it. They did not do surgery on my tooth just a root canal so far.The good thing is I'm taking 9 antibiotics a day so I have effortless BM'S. Yeh what a break.Do you take hormones. Everytime I try it increases my pain which leads me to believe I still have some endo. in me some where. It makes me mad that more PT's don't do more hands on work. There is some that do, find them. You know I can't dx you problem it is just something to mention to the PT they'll think you really know about muscles!! You pronounce PSOAS "SO AS". I read a success story I'm going to trie. She did alot of light stretching.I know I can hardly do anything any more that my back doesn't start tighting up and causing pain. I suppose that's from laying around so much.She did alot of abdomenal and rib stretches. I have a new pain under my ribs and around my belly button. Reading on ths forum freaks me out when I hear about bowel obsructions. I just knew I had one last week and went to the doctor. I felt silly once I got there. She said we would just watch it.That's it for me. Hey Peggys home!! Tell those PT'S and Doctors what you need take control. LOVE YOUR WAY JAYNIE

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: