Thank you helen

Wed Dec 1 09:48:53 1999

I posted very early this morning, Helen, and it did not post. sincerely wan to thank you for your time on the medicato info you sent me. I do know somebody cares. I am just right now to the point, Helen, where my weight now has dopped to 94 lbs, the appetite is no where to be found. You getso tired of people saying things about your weight. I now am severely depressed, and the holidays are not helping. I do not ever think I will be able to stop seeing my mother on that life spport, for 3 days. I also have had my problems, and I keep them to myself, I do not tell my father alot, he worries MAJORLY about his daughters weight, my mother dropped to 80 lbs before she saw a dr. and of course it was too late.

I am having trouble with the mind over matter, and I know this has caused alot of dr patient relationswith my gyn, he STILL has not called me, and itis a monh since I saw him. I am not dumb Helen, I know going into the second laparotomy last yer, that things cold get worse, and the did. But my gyn said he has wored with Seprafilm, and he felt that Interceed worked better. My father ha a hernia operation 2 ears ago, andhis surgeon used Interceed and it worked for him.

I wish I could help you all like you have me, but like I told my husband last night, I had had a VERY rough day, crying, nd not alot of pan, which when that hapens you feel like you are getting better, then your set back occurs. I only know now that I am just VERY tired, and like told him, basically I am exhausted. THE WEIGT LOSS has not helped, and even losing my hair. They told me that was from my poor nutrition habits the last year, depressing. I REALLY thank you for all your help, andI do know if they cannot help me now, I will seek intergel when the time comes, my gyn is following that, so MAYBE, I AM trying to get through this! LOVE to all of you, and if anyne needs to talk PLEASE email me, I do not have alot of time to be on here, today I have to take care of my handicapped sister for dad, he has to get out they are playing golf, TOO cold for me, he and his friends are crazy, 40 degrees, andhe play golf, I walk outside and i freeze!

take care toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: