MIND OVER MATTER

Thu Dec 2 07:51:02 1999

Toni, i the beginning of my chronic pain survival I did "Bio-feedback. It was not done with a machine bt with a wonderful woman. What they teach you is to think of thigs that bring you joy. And that releases endorphines and helps with pain.There is more to it than that. And it ses work. I was unable to do it at home by myself. I'm sure I would havegot the hang of it if I would have kept going.I got deppressed and wanted to just lay in bed and take my pills. It can be very emtional also, feelings come up and out hopefully. Now that I know I will have to accept this disease I will go back after the 1st of the year. It is alot of work and I guess I'm lazy. Hypnotherapy is good also. It can teach you to over come the pain. They do not teach you to ignore the pain you do acknowledge it. It is a color, a feeling, maybe a image. Maybe you have repessed feelings such as guilt in there. I had guilt for haveing a hysto. to begin with.I think that is typical of women.It was alot of hard work and very emtional. I guess I just needed a break.I wanted them to just fix me and was very angry that now I had to fix myself. I figured they broke me, so fix me!!!! Hope this was some help to those in question. Take Care Jaynie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: