abdominal adhesions

Tue Dec 7 22:39:04 1999

I had my first 2 hernia surgeries at the age on 3 and 4. I had a hysterectomy after my second child was born at the age of 23. By the time I reached the age of 38 the pain was so severe I could't take it any longer. Finally my OBGYN scheduled me for surgery, She first did the lap (scope) surgery was the scar tissue was so massive, she had to open me up. I was in surgery for 10 hrs. After my visit in her office as follow up she told me that she would never operate on me again. She had never seen so much scar tissue. She stated the scar tissue was strangulating my intestines. 2 months later I was back in the hospital for a hernia repair. This year I started having a lot of recatl bleeding along with vomiting blood. Since I heal in keloids, there was no way I was going to go to a gastroenterologist. No one is going to cut on me again!! After investigating about adhesions.... I figured that I had to find an alternative resource. I started reading up on chinese medicine. One book suggested eating sourkraut once per day for 2 weeks...(started to get relief) switched to a vegetarian diet (staying away from raw veges) I put cooked cabbage in all my soups and for 4 months I had total relief of pain. Rectal bleeding stopped. I've been in heaven until thanksgiving. Had to have the turkey. That started my old eating habits. Pain is back. Sourkraut tommorow!! Vegeterian diet and soup are on my agenda.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: