Doctors are jerks, LOL

Thu Dec 9 08:20:21 1999

Hi All, Well this takes the cake. I mean I already hate the gyn who did my surgeries anyway, he's been a total a$$ to me throughout the several months I was forced to deal with him because he did my surgeries. He's a good surgeon, he is just a horrible gyn doctor.

Anyway, after my last surgery 9/15/99 for a BSO and adhesiolysis, within days and weeks later I was in severe pain and this gyn had the nerve to tell me: I had new adhesions, and I'd just have to live with chronic pain the rest of my life. I of course was furious that he had given up on me so soon after surgery, and I was upset at not being warned that new adhesions were a risk of surgery (to this day adhesions are NOT listed as a risk of surgery on the release forms and it should be there!)--this was before I knew what adhesions were.

I got copies of my medical records from his office 2 days ago. I can't even read them because it makes me too angry--all I read was the 1st page and I have been in a rage ever since. This gyn wrote on his report "Doubt adhesions"! This is the same guy who Dx me with new adhesions to my face, 2 weeks after my last surgery. He's the same guy who had to remove NEW adhesions that had formed in the 4 weeks between the 2 surgeries he did, both laps. Now he WRITES "doubt adhesions"???! I don't get it.

Why would he say one thing, and write another? When in fact my hospital records prove I grew new adhesions between surgeries (within 4 weeks) and had those new ones removed?

Grrrrrrrrr! Just venting. Dr. Donald Wiper, Portland Maine. Great guy huh? NOT! Gina

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: