How long do I have

Fri Dec 10 19:13:00 1999

Hi everyone! So glad you are getting some publicity on adhesions. It will help so many women. I had symptoms years before I was diagnosed and had I known more about ARD I would not have suffered so long wondering what on earth was wrong with me. Until I joined this group I did not fully understand the depth and scope of this disease and that some of the symptoms I have been having for years where due to ARD. The pieces of the puzzle have come together. The past two days have not been so good for me. At this time of the year there is so much to do. I was uncomfortable yesterday but had to carry my 4 year old about 1/2 a block. This morning the "burn" and stabbing was there on my left side. I had to take my class to the shopping mall today for a Community learning experience. About half/way through the mall I started limping on my left leg and broke into a cold sweat, gritting my teeth, and all of you know how that goes. By the end of the school day I was on the floor stretched out trying to get relief after taking 2 asprin and 1/2 pain pill. It seems like every month after my hysterectomy (May 3 1999) I have more bad days. I have 2 qestions that I don't know if you will be able to answer but here it goes. 1. Does anyone else's symptoms get worse when you do any kind of lifting? 2. Can anyone give me an idea, from the benefit of your experiences, how long it will take before I am uncomfortable/ in pain on a daily basis? Or has anyone stayed with 2 to 3 bad days for an extended period of time? Thanks in advance for your help! "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" Jessica

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: