Re: has anyone had this?

Thu Dec 16 05:23:01 1999

I have that happen at least twice a week. I plan to discuss it with the gastroenterologist tomorrow.

Laura J

____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: has anyone had this? ____________________Reply Separator____________________ Author: <adhesions@obgyn.net> Date: 12/15/99 2:39 PM

Hi! Hope this message finds everyone hopeful and peaceful. I have a new symptom or situation going on and was wondering if anyone else has had this gross problem! I have been in much more pain (lower left quadrant) for 6 days now. Yesterday I started bleeding from the rectum (yes I have been diagnosed with bleeding hemroids) but the bleeding occurs every time I even just urinate and am spotting in between bathroom trips. I had a hysterctomy in May and bled rectally for 4 weeks. My gyn's office is closed today and I can't get in touch with him. And I remembered today that this happened last month about this time too, only the pain was not as intense and did not last as long. I still have my ovaries. Anyone ever had this happen? Thanks in advance for all your help on this and past questions! All of you are very brave intelligent and strong women! "Friends that stick together" Jessica

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: