Re: Adhesions>> Should you have surgery for adhesions? >>Denise C.

Mon Dec 27 08:17:08 1999

Hello Helen, Your working on Christams...WOW! Your a real dear!

Is this Denise from canada? Is she the same on you had before from there? If not who was the other Canadian lady, besides Mary?

I had a very long and nice chat with Barb Christmas eve! She is willing and ready to accept IAS information as well as securing her medical reports as we suggest to them. She has now sent me about three more e-mails and I think we will be able to help support her now! That was very sad and I am so greatful for your assistance as well as every ones prayers!

Will keep you posted as to any real progress with her. Good luck with Denise..and mention Dr. Demco in Canada as he is the authority on adhesions, but has a poor bedside manner, what you gonna do, good one way, not so good in another. If someone can over look his personality, he is the best laporoscopic surgeon up there!

How are YOU doing Helen? I hope that your at least able to cope with your ARD...I know that when I was very ill with it before my surgery, I too continued to assist others, but I was suffering as well! if there is anything that YOU need, do not hesitate to ask me and I will for sure be there for you!

Your always in my prayers, Helen...please know that!

>In friendship Bev----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda <olddad66@runestone.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@talk.obgyn.net> Sent: Saturday, December 25, 1999 3:37 PM Subject: Adhesions>> Should you have surgery for adhesions? >>Denise C.

> Denise,
>
> The following information will help you to find my answer to the above
> question:
>
> 1. Go to the page where the months of the year are listed.
>
> 2. Click: November
>
> 3. Then (near the very top), click: author
>
> 4. Scroll down to my name, Helen Dynda
>
> 5. Look for the following title -
> "Adhesions>> Should you have surgery for adhesions?"
>
> 6. The information for the above title was posted on:
>