Re: home business

Tue Feb 15 05:21:52 2000

I've thought of trying medical transcription (although with my typing ability lately, I have to wonder if that's the best idea LOL). A lady I work with also suggested it to me last night at work.

----Original Message Follows---- From: Tina Shelby <tshelby@usit.net> Reply-To: adhesions@obgyn.net To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Subject: home business Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:08:56 -0600

Karla,

As far as starting a home business is concerned - what was your profession before having to quit due to the adhesions? If you want to do typing - if you live in a college town, you could advertise to type term papers/thesis/reports etc. for students. Insurance companies get people to work up claims for them. These are just some general suggestions, maybe we can come up with some more ideas if we know what you were interested in or what your profession was before you had to quit. There are some home-based business web sites too. I lost them when my computer crashed but they weren't hard to find. There are also books on the subject as well.

Let me know what you find out,

Tina

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: