AMERICAN SOCIETY for ACTION on PAIN (ASAP)...adequate pain medicine!!

Sat Apr 15 23:01:53 2000

At Sun, 9 Apr 2000, Helen Dynda wrote:

I am sharing Helen C.'s letter to me about her success in being able to get a prompt response to her plea for a physician, in or near the state where she lives, who is willing to assist people in chronic pain with adequate pain medication. She now has an appointment with one of these physicians! Helen C. received a quick response to her plea for a physician, who would be able to help her. This website may also be of help to you, if and when your current medication is no longer helping you.

````````````````````````````

>----- Original Message -----
To: <olddad66@runestone.net> Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2000 1:35 PM Subject: Check out skiphome.htm

Helen, this is the site where I actually found help. You may want to look at this site. It is very informative. This is the AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR ACTION ON PAIN (ASAP). Once you go in there, you go to Pain Help and it will list every state and the doctors that are willing to assist people in chronic pain with narcotic pain medication. Once you fill out the form and send it, a Rep. from your state will contact you and give you the name of the doctor.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE:

[] AMERICAN SOCIETY for ACTION on PAIN - Restore the Human Right to Pain Medicine! ... Read this webpage ... then return to the top and click: "Pain Help"... etc.

http://www.widomaker.com/~skipb/skiphome.htm.html

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: