Re: For the chronic pain person --- For those who live with a chronic pain person --- For caregivers

Thu Apr 20 23:35:36 2000

Dear friends,

I did not know that the Restministries website had changed ALL of the URLS to their articles. I had assumed that their URLS would remain the same...but I learned the hard way that I should never assume something like that.

I then went to the Restministries website and tried to find the URLS for the articles, which had been listed below (I erased them); but I discovered that not only had the URLS been changed but the titles had been changed too!!

It was then that I realized that I had to redo the major share ot the list of websites. Since the original message was so long in the first place, I decided to divide it into two parts. I will send Part 1 and Part 2 as soon as I click: OK Send Message.

In place of the title which I used for the Subject on this message, THE NEW TITLE IS NOW:

" CHRONIC PAIN NOT ONLY AFFECTS THE PERSON IN PAIN...BUT ALSO THEIR SPOUSE, FAMILY AND FRIENDS " ( in two parts )

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: