Re: Very kind friends

Thu Jun 15 19:11:40 2000

Dear Lynne:

I wrote to Skip Baker and unfortunately he has no contacts in Ireland. He said he didn't even know that your part of the world was experiencing the same problems as ours in seeking proper pain management for chronic pain sufferers. He said he would keep an ear out for you. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and your doctor will be moer sympathetic the next time you need a refill on your prescription.

Sorry I could not be of any help,

--
Helen Chalmers

At Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Lynne Brown wrote: > >Hi everyone. > >I'm feeling better. You all made me cry more when reading yesterday's >forum and my e-mails because you are all so kind. > >Helen (Dynda) thank you so much for my birthday card it really was >lovely and Helen (Chambers) thank you for writing to Skip Baker. There >are so many of you I can't remember all your names. > >Rachel, I take the following medication although you probably won't >recognise the names:- > >DHC Continus 60 mgs for pain, Acupan 30 mgs for pain, neurontin and >amitriptylene, anti depressant. > >We're going away for the weekend - Friday to Monday to Lusty Beg in >County Fermangh. It's my favourite place in Ireland. Lusty Beg is an >island, we leave our car and a boat takes us over where we will have a >little lodge sitting right on Lough Erne. Apparently the weather is >supposed to be good (I'm talking shorts coming out of storage good!!!) >You yanks don't know how lucky you are weather wise!! > >Anyway I feel like I'm being cuddled from around the world and I owe you >all a lot for that. > >Take care, see you Monday. > >-- >Lynne. >

--
Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: