Adhesion Areas

Sat Jun 24 23:49:49 2000

About a year ago, I had to have a minor knee surgery, problem fixed, pain gone...I was hesitant about the procedure, greatly due to my present adhesion disease. I told my Orthopedic physician of my disease and he stated, that "adhesion’s forming in my knee was unlikely". What I wonder is, wouldn’t it stand to reason, that if one area of my body is grossly prone to adhesions, that another area would be as well? Like I said it has been about a year ago, the surgery was minor, but now I am experiencing a pulling and burning sensation within the area of the procedure. This disease is has pretty much destroyed the quality of my life thus far, what more must I, or anyone else endure, before this can be STOPPED!!!! I apologize for my discouraged attitude, but since my GYN killed himself May 10, 2000 and left me completely bewildered as to what to do and/or where to go next, I am a wreck waiting to happen. At any rate, if someone could help me out with the logic with this knee thing I would be grateful. Thanks, Renee Madron

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: