Adhesion Surgery

Sat Jul 1 18:15:30 2000

Hi Helen

I understand 100% were your coming from and i know that all you have is concern for me this is much apprecaited. I do trust my doctor 100% he has used the barriers before and has had good results with them. I'm not sure which ones he uses though.The last surgery i had was a Lap and he removed the biggest one he found and was hoping that was the pain problem. We talked at lengh about this yesterday he reason for reopening me is because of a couple of reasons and they are that he said there was a mess of adhesions in my abdomin that he left alone again he was hoping that the one he took out was the right one. his big thing is that my ovaries are not were there supposed to be in my abdomin and he feel this my be part of the problem he wants to find them make sure they are ok and if not take them out. with a Lap proceedure he couldn't find them because he was linited to what he could do with the Lap he feels they are under my intestines somewhere. He said he was going to go very slow and be very gentle with my organs since he knows that this is a big factor with adhesions forming. AS far as Pa i know my insurance would pay for it. but i have no way of coming up with 4400.00 cash or charging. This is total out of my reach since i'm the only money maker in my house hold and i'm sure with the work that they are doing there are no exceptions to there rule. I know that money should be a factor with health but there is nothing to barrow from that would give me that kinda of money. SO i'm praying that this will be the last time in surgery for this problem. This is my only option. I know theres no quick fix for anything.But i will put my trust and faith in my doctor theres nothing more i can do. I'm so happy you have brought this site to me and have had all of your support. Thank you all for all the help and lending of ears for me. hugs to all

--
Barbara.... TAH 11/10/99
Adhesion surgery 4/28/00

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: