Re: Miralax

Fri Jul 14 10:22:04 2000

RE: Miralaxwhat about adding 400mg of Magnesium by itself plus a Calcium/Magnesium supplement of 400 cal/300 mag daily? I just heard about this, I am having the same trouble and laxatives cause melanosis of the colon.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: LNewman@milbank.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 8:17 AM Subject: RE: Miralax

Toni, is it a white powder and I can't describe the smell. I don't remember for sure as I haven't taken it yet and I need to in the worse way!!!! I am using an enema this evening but I would rather take something by mouth than the other way around -- no what I mean!???!!!??

-----Original Message----- From: twelsh1@hotmail.com [SMTP:twelsh1@hotmail.com] Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 11:04 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Miralax

HAs anyone here heard of a powder called miralax? It is a new RX that the dr said is safer than senekot, I used to take duphalac syrup, and that stopped working too, the GI dr is going to call me in some. I am tired of trying all this, and it is awful to live on laxatives as young as we are.

Toni

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: