Re: I need some advise...

Fri Jul 14 15:38:31 2000

Thanks to those who responded. Rose,I have had 7 abdominal surgeries since 1990, 5 have been for adhesions. I have had a TAH due to adenomyosis, lost my ovaries and appendix to adhesions, have had my small bowel punctured(which resulted in hemorrhage) during a laporascopy which turned into a laparotomy. I have had acute bowel obstructions as well as partial obstructions. I have been reading as much as I can about adhesions and treatments. I have tried physical therapy, essential oils, pain clinics, primrose oil, mineral oil, etc. I haven't heard about aloe vera, can you give me some info? I have tried to have a positive attitude and try to live with chronic discomfort instead of letting my pain control me. I have let God into my pain and join my voice with all the suffering who lift their burdens to God. The intense pain I am feeling is very similar to the pain I have experienced when I have had a partial obstruction. My abdoman is distended and tender to the touch and I can no longer ignore what my body is telling me. I have contacted my surgeons office and they want me to come in Monday. Again, thanks to all who care, it means so very much to me. I will keep you posted. With love, Sherry Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: