Re: Where is Everyone?

Tue Jul 18 12:39:57 2000

Melissa, I do not know why a message sometimes appears in a straight line, like yours did. This was certainly NOT your fault. I have taken the liberty to re-post your message for you...and I hope that it appears exactly the way that you typed it...perfect!!

My name is Melissa. I have been having some of the same problems you described. I've had 5 abdominal surgeries in 2 years. I'm also only 26 years old. I thought my pain would never stop. I had my uterus removed in May 1998 and my left ovary removed in August 1999. I was still in pain so my doctor removed my right ovary in March of this year. This was not the problem. After many tests which showed nothing I felt it was hopeless. My husband suggested that I go to Shands Teaching Hospital. This is where everything finally started to make sense. They suggested that I go in and have my ilioinguinal nerve excised. Yes, I'm fine now !!! And all along for the last 2 years it was an entrapped nerve. I just wanted to share my story so that women won't have to endure all these surgeries to find out it could be easily resolved by just excising a nerve.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: