Re: need a good adhesion doctor

Wed Jul 26 02:03:28 2000

Andrea,

There are not any good doctors in this area that are familiar with adhesions.....they don't know enough to do the procedure correctly. I live in northern Wisconsin and have traveled all over in this search. To date there are really only two physicians...well three when you count the partner...Dr. Harry Reich and his partner Dr. Jay Redan at the new adhesion center in Scranton, Pa and now Dr. Matthias Korell in Duisburg, Germany.

Do not seek treatment with just any physician....it will only make matters worse. Let us know if you would like more info on these doctors.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: Andrea <avazzano@g2a.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 11:03 PM Subject: need a good adhesion doctor

> Hello! I have endometriosis and I have had a lot of bowel adhesionn > problems. I had my 3rd lap in April and they cut away a very large > adhesion. I am afraid that it is back and I need a good doctor familiar > with adhesions and endo and removing them. I have been thru 8 doctors > and need this taken care of. I am looking for one in the Chicago, > Milwaukee, or Madison area. Any referals would be appreciated. Please > contact me at avazzano@g2a.net > Thank you, > ANdrea > > -- > AV >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: