Re: Marian Lewis Update, Urgent

Thu Jul 27 14:26:16 2000

RE: Marian Lewis Update, Urgent

> ----- Original Message -----
From: LNewman@milbank.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 11:39 AM Subject: RE: Marian Lewis Update, Urgent

Laura,

I truly wish that this had been me....because this is what I envision.....and I came so close! As you can see I am still struggling with the emotional issues associated with my near death experience....don't know if near death is what you call it since I was clinically dead. But I know that I will find peace and love in God's arms.....just as you say and it may sound awful to say it.....but, I am extremely jealous that I am not experiencing this pleasure. I know that my time will come....I just don't know if I can wait! Do you understand? Karla

lay your head in Jesus' lap, under an oak tree, as He sets on a stone bench, a soft breeze is blowing and He is stroking your face. This thought I share with Him, and know that when it is my time, once I am in, that is where I will go first. I feel no pain now because he is stroking it all away. Keep my place warm my sister, and enjoy your pain-free new beginning!!! With much love, your sister, LauraN.

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: